Product Data Sheet
NZ Safety Data Sheet
Australia Safety Data Sheet
Made to Order or imported lines subject to availability.
Carbozinc 11 WB is a water-based inorganic zinc rich primer that protects steel galvanically, eliminating subfilm corrosion. It meets VOC regulations while providing the proven performance of silicate zinc rich technology. It may be used as a primer under many different types of topcoats
- Excellent corrosion protection
- High zinc loading per square metre
- Zero VOC
- Good resistance to salting
- Fast curing, quick handling
- Excellent application characteristics (less likely to pump packing or tip plug)
- Meets Class B slip coefficient* and creep testing criteria for use on faying surfaces.
- Conforms to AS/NZS 3750.15 Type 3